Wednesday, September 29, 2010

N0stalagia

Wow, I haven't played this game in ages, until the other day, I searched through my old stuff box's and found my purple gameboy color with pokemon red. 
I turned it on, but the batteries seem to have warned out.
I replaced them, went into my room, and turned the light on beside me.
I played for hours.
I miss my childhood. Pokemon was the best part of it.

To those reading who was your favorite original 150+1 pokemon?
I'll have to say Charizard. :) 




Ty

12 comments:

  1. Nostalgia ;_; My favourite is probably Raichu because everyone at my school wanted his card so bad and then I was the first to get it. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Also loved Raichu. First holographic pokemon card I ever got in a pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck yeah, i bought the game a couple days ago. My fav pokemon is Charizard, he looks so badass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pokemon is awesome. I still play the gameboy games once a year. My favorite was Charizard of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red version > Blue version
    Also Squirtle > Bulbasaur and Charmander

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had the blue version, with a 100 jiggypluff ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't Pikachu make you think someone sneezed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nostalgia'd hard when I saw that.... I'm only in my twenties and I'm already feeling old >.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the only one on the planet who had Mr.Mime as my favorite :(

    ReplyDelete